HOW WE COMMIT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMING?
- Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However, there are those who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to understand that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
- If you think you are spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming is starting to interfere with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion or seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- You can take the gambling addiction quiz to determine whether you are exhibiting the signs of an addiction to gambling.
HOW CAN I LIMIT MY SPEND OR LOSSES?
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we offer the Personal Limits feature. You can set limits on the amount you deposit, lose, wager, spend in a game, or as part of your account activity on the whole. This functionality can be accessed within your account in the “Personal Limits” section.
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit Limit. A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, set a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Session Limit. A limit on the amount of time in minutes spent playing a game.
NEED A BREATHER?
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for a definite period of time. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period. The Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiration your account will automatically be re-activated.
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for a definite or indefinite period of time. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Upon its expiration your account will be automatically re-activated.
WHAT IS SELF-EXCLUSION?
- Setting Self-exclusion lets us know that we need to take all measures to block your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials. You may also contact our support team at email@example.com and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time or forever.
- If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it. Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
- Getting caught up is easy when you are having fun, therefore we will send you an hourly notification in-game to remind you of how much you have spent at the Casino. Regardless of how many games you are playing at the same time, the message will let you know where you are at. This is meant to provide some time to reflect on your bets and perhaps consider pausing play for a while.
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in the event the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
- However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet, people under the legal age might still be able to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. Special software can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- For more information you can visit the following websites:
WHAT IS REALITY CHECK?
LET’S SEE SOME ID?
SEEKING OUTSIDE HELP?
You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: