Version 2.8 last updated 13.09.2022
- Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By registering a Player Account with the website you confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions. In case there are other language versions of the Terms available, the English version will always prevail.
- If one or more term or condition of the general terms and conditions should be declared void by a recognised court, then the remaining general terms and conditions would retain their validity.
- The website www.paradisecasino.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C 81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta.
- The website is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licence MGA/B2C/394/2017 issued on 01.08.2018. Regardless of games played, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of the Company and the Company has full responsibility towards the player for the management of funds on the user account.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any material changes. However, we also recommend that you visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible updates.
- In case the Terms and Conditions undergo any material changes, you must re-confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and you are able to place bets on the Website.
WHO CAN PLAY
- By accessing and opening an account and using this website, you confirm and warrant that online gambling is legal and permitted in the jurisdiction where you are located and you will not use the website while resident or temporarily located in any jurisdiction that prohibits use of the website.
- The availability of the services shall not be interpreted as an offer or invitation on our part to use the services in a country where such use is illegal.
- The Company will not assume any liability whatsoever in this regard and will not reimburse any player deposits, winnings or any losses as a consequence of the violation of any legal provision that may be applicable to the player. It is the player’s sole responsibility to comply at all times with his/her own local, national or state laws that relate to online gambling.
- The Casino accepts strictly adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding age limitations for online gambling.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the Player Account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the games. Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, and it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native regulations.
- Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as exchange of comp points.
- Users from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: Afghanistan, Anguilla, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Israel, Iran, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey, Greece, China, Jamaica, Cambodia, Iraq, Syria, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Angola, Cape Verde, Paraguay, Macau, Hong Kong, Albania, Pakistan, Lebanon, Cote D’Ivoire, Guatemala, Uganda, Panama, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Sudan, Liberia, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, Norway, Czech Republic, Ontario (Canada), Portugal, Austria, Romania, Georgia, Hungary, Ukraine, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Colombia, Comoros, Cuba, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, Guyana, India, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
- Casino does not offer services to persons who are identified as Politically Exposed Persons (PEP). If you are identified as a PEP your account will be closed and any remaining on your balance real funds will be returned.
- Additional terms for German players
- Setting up a player account. As a part of opening your account you will be required to provide personal details such as your first, last and birth name, date of birth, place of birth, address, nationality and e-mail address. You should ensure that the details provided at registration and thereafter are accurate and kept up to date.
- Preliminary/provisional gambling. Please note, that your account should be verified in period of up to 30 days from registration and/or up to a deposit of 150 EUR
- Deposits, winnings and withdrawals. Deposits for participation in the game and winnings would be directly and immediately credited to the player's account. Withdrawals would be processed upon your request.
- Obligation to pay-out after closing of player account. If an account is closed, casino pays out any remaining funds to the verified bank account within 5 (five) working days at the latest. No fees would be charged for processing the pay-out. Your account has to be verified and to meet T&C. Otherway casino has right to hold withdrawal until necessary documents are provided or not to pay out due to violation of T&C.
- Mandatory setting of deposit limit. Upon registration, you will be offered to set an individual monthly deposit limit. This deposit limit should not exceed 1,000 EUR per month per player.
- Reality check. Additional waiting period after reality check. Since activation of reality check you will receive a pop-up informing about the elapsed time every hour, which you have to actively acknowledge to continue gambling. Following a confirmation of the reality check pop-up, you will need to wait for another five minutes before you can continue playing.
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- In addition to the above, Jumanji, emojiplanet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead and Conan are not available in the following territories:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia,China, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Planet of the Apes Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Vikings Video Slot is not available in the additional jurisdictions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda.
- Narcos Video Slot is not available in the following territories: China, Indonesia, South Korea.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man), are only available in the following territories: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX (NextGen).
- The website allows playing for the following currencies: EUR, USD, CAD.
FEES AND TAXES
- You are fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to your winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence.
For players residing in Germany only: Please note that we charge a 5.3% fee on real money bets (besides live games), with cents being rounded up.
Fee will be debited from your player account at the moment of making the bet. To be clear, if you place a bet of 1 EUR, fee of EUR 0.05 will be debited from your player account along with the bet (1 EUR bet + 0.053 fee rounded up to 0.05. Total deducted amount will be 1.05 EUR).
Round up will only occur with the hundredth from the total amount, with ending digits 1-4 going down and ending digits 5-9 going up. In example: 0.006 will become 0.01, 0.114 will become 0.11 and 0.14 will stay 0.14).
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you know and understand the rules of the games offered on the Website. It is at your discretion to familiarise yourself with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the Website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the Website.
- The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the Website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
- The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the Website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
- Casino is not liable for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event, failure of casino central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
USE OF PLAYER ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one personal user account. Creating multiple user accounts by a player will lead to termination of the accounts and confiscation of any gained winnings. The player should register personally. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The player must register personally by following the on-screen instructions.
- The player shall not provide access to his or her account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The Website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
- Any offensive or obscene language, as well as any commercial or promotional information, are not allowed in the "Nickname" field in the player's profile. If any violations are detected, support service members or other Company's staff may replace the contents of the "Nickname" field with something neutral. In case of a repeated violation, the player's account may be blocked and all funds confiscated.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision making is involved.
- We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your user account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your user account. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by the Company, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- The Casino reserves the right to terminate games or events in exceptional circumstances
further described below. Should a game miscarry or malfunction after starting due to a technical error, we shall
- cancel the game;
- refund the amount wagered; if the account holder has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the account holder’s user account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the account holder in an approved manner;
- inform the regulator of the circumstances of the incident if necessary;
- refrain from further providing the games or services if such games or services are likely to be affected by the same failure.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until you receive a confirmation that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Services.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and utilises various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
• low risk roulette play where the player betting equal stakes for both black/red or even/odd covering 25 or more out of 37 numbers on the table. (Placing bets on black/red only covers 36 of 37 possible numbers)
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
- or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform applicable regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- You may not use funds that originates from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. In accordance with our anti-fraud policies, we reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment through which one or more deposits were made. We further reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of:
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• any other actions which may damage the Casino.
- The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
- The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
- Please note that if you requested a withdrawal, but the sum of bets made since last deposit is less than one (1) time the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge you the costs of transaction processing for deposit and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino.
- The Company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions can be investigated by the Company. The Company reserves the right to send a suspicious transaction report to the competent authorities without notice or further reference to you. Besides, in case of any suspicious transactions, the company may block or close the account and withhold all funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent.
- The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as various alternative payment methods. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
- The Company does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards, e-wallets or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and the original deposit will be returned to the owner of the payment account. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 10€ or an equivalent. The maximum amount of deposit depends on the payment method you decide to use.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Deposits". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence. https://www.paradisecasino.com/payments
WITHDRAWING FUNDS AND RETURN POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20€ or an equivalent. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you use. If the requested amount exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some web wallets take up to three (3) days to process the withdrawal request.
- The Website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country.
- For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.
- For Mastercard, only the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- Please note that even for supported countries the Casino is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- The internal operating currency of the Website is Euro. Due to this fact, in case you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or the Casino's payment processing system.
- If you have deposited via credit or debit card or other payment method and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller than the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card or another payment method used. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
- The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. Please note that when cumulative withdrawals reach € 2,000 the player verification procedure will be mandatory. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. In some cases the Website can request selfie with ID, selfie with ID and special sign, or call. Failure of passing this verification will lead to account closure and confiscation of winnings.
- If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it.
- Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
- The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 15,000 €/$ per week and 50,000 €/$ per month, unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. Exceptions may be made to players with a higher VIP level, if any, at the Casino’s sole discretion. If you win more than €50,000, the Casino reserves the right to divide the payout into monthly instalments of maximum €50,000 until the full amount is paid out.
- All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- Refund request may be declined by the Casino if the player provides false or intentionally modified personal data in order to bypass the system.
- Money deposited in the Casino must be used for gaming activity. Due to this, all deposits need to be wagered at least one (1) time.
- The player will not be able to play unless they accept the updated terms and conditions, but can withdraw the actual balance.
- If no login on the Player Account on the Website is performed (the account is inactive) for a period longer than 12 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a monthly maintenance fee of €5 starting on the 13th month from last recorded login.
- If the account remains inactive for a period longer than 12 months, a reminder email will be sent via email every month starting on the 13th month.
- If the account is inactive for a period of 30 months the account balance will be remitted back to the player.
- If the player cannot be located the funds will be retained by the Company. To get information on how to reinstate closed, dormant accounts or recover funds held on these accounts please contact customer support.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or the licensing regulator listed on the Website.
- We have appointed ThePOGG.com as ADR provider that you may also complain to. Complaints to ThePOGG.com may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you still not be satisfied with the ruling, you may also contact the MGA Player Support Unit by email address email@example.com or by clicking https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
- We do our best to resolve the complaints within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the complaint. Should the claim require more time to be resolved, the time period can be extended.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.
- Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
- If you think thaat you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on deposits, losses, wager amounts or user account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Personal Limits” section here
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact customer support.
- Deposit Limit. You can set a limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, put a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, forever. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Unlike Cooling-off limits, with self-exclusion limits your account will not be automatically reactivated. If you want to reactivate your account after the period is over, please, contact us.
- You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your user account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You can close account at any time by contacting casino team on live chat or by email.
- You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
- Gamblers Anonymous (http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/)
- GamCare (http://www.gamcare.org.uk/)
- Gambling Therapy (https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/)
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
- However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- For more information you can visit the following websites:
Self-Exclusion by Request
Protection of Minors